Update: I have uploaded my own video of Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition – see first YouTube clip below!
We are about to spend our second night at Wantirna Caravan Park.
We spent today in Melbourne City & this is a run down of our day.
- Bus & Train into Melbourne.
- National Gallery – Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibition – really impressive – see YouTube clips below.
- Walked around the South Bank.
- Went up 88 floors to the Eureka Tower.
- Went shopping in Bourke Street.
- Visited Federation Square & saw the Dawali Festival.
- Came home and had tea out at a Thai Restaurant.
Tomorrow off to Tassie 🙂
Bye for now…